While Easter Egg hunts are fun, hunting for their location isn’t. So, we’ve done some of the hunting for you!
Here are some “egg-ceptional” local Easter Egg Hunts you don’t want to miss!
Friday, March 30
- Teens, ages 13-18, get involved with a fun, Flashlight Easter Egg Hunts at the Riverton City Rodeo Arena. Bundle up to stay warm and bring your flashlights and Easter baskets for this awesome nighttime hunt for candy and cash-filled Easter eggs. But you’ll need to be in place ready to go at 9:00 p.m. sharp because once the hunting begins it goes hopping fast!
Saturday, March 31
- At the Cottonwood Heights Easter Egg Hunt, you’ll find the Easter Bunny and face painting at the Butler Park (7500S, 2700 E) Egg hunting starts at 10:00 am so bring your basket!
- Meet the Easter Bunny and join in the hunt for candy filled eggs and toys at the Draper Easter Egg Hunt 2018. Children 1-12 divided into age groups with accommodations for special needs. Rain or shine, the event goes on. Arrive early to secure your parking place at Galena Hills Park (12500 S. Vista Station Blvd. (550 W.) in Draper) and be ready in time, the whistle blows at 10:00 a.m. SHARP!
- Participate in an egg hunt, pool plunge, get a picture with the Easter Bunny, watch a magic show, get a balloon animal, and don't forget about Mascot Alley for a chance to meet some of your favorite mascots at the South Jordan Spring Spectacular! Events start at 10:00 am SHARP at South City Park
- The fun will be at Wheeler Farm’s Annual Children’s Easter Egg Hunt with a traditional egg hunt as well as additional farm activities for the family to enjoy. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and with registration, participants will receive easter egg hunt, an Easter pail, goodies in the bucket and wagon rides for up to 4 people (between 9 AM-3 PM) Easter Bunny will be attending and cow milking and house tours are available for additional charge.
Sunday, April 1
- See what the Easter Bunny does in the off season at Solitude Ski Resort when you attend the Ride with the Easter Bunny and Easter Egg Hunt. Children ages 2 to 10 are welcome to participate in this complimentary event that begins at the Snowsports Academy in the Moonbeam Base Area. All guests are welcome and the event runs 9 a.m-12:00 p.m
- The Homestead Resort in Midway will be holding their annual Easter Sunday activities again this year! If you attend, you’ll enjoy traditional Easter fun including an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids and a delicious Easter Brunch. The festivities begin with brunch starting at 10am. Reservations are required, please call 435-654-1102 to make your reservations and for more information.